CPR techniques for those who need training for work requirements, or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies in the workplace or home. The course covers a variety of topics from basic (such as cardiovascular and breathing emergencies, CPR Level C , prevention of disease transmission) and AED.
About this course
• 4 -hour course 8:30am - 12:30pm
• 3-year certification in CPR Level C
• Includes CPR C
• Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
• Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
Who should attend
Any one can attend this course.
Important: A current (not expired) Canadian Red Cross (no other Agency) CPR C (or higher) certification is a pre-requisite for this course. Your current card must be presented at the start of the class.
• Preparing to Respond
• The EMS System
• Check, Call, Care
• Airway Emergencies
• Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
• First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
• Written exam (min. passing grade: 75%)