Simple Basic First Aid & CPR techniques taught in an interactive environment, for individuals who want an overview of First Aid & CPR for the workplace or home. The course covers skills needed to recognize, prevent and respond to cardiovascular emergencies for Adults, CPR Level C and other topics such as choking, airway and breathing emergencies, and prevention of disease transmission.
- 8 - 9 hour course 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 3-year certification (or as legislation dictates) in Emergency First Aid & CPR Level C
- Includes CPR Level C (adult, child and baby)
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
- Preparing to Respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Written exam (min. passing grade: 75%)
What makes us different?
Although other providers may give the same content as above, our Instructors make all the difference. Others may use "Contractors" to teach for them, all of our Instructors are our employees.